Thursday, February 16, 2012

Flying Videos on YouTube

I posted my one (and only) video up on YouTube last week. My purpose for posting was to make it easier to share with family and friends (and readers of this blog!)

But while there I did some browsing for flying videos. There are tens of thousands of videos with airplanes, flight, or flying in the description.

-------------Curmudgeon alert--------------------------

This is great, but there's a problem -- most are really, really dull. Worse, too many have the poster's favorite music playing with the video. While you may think of Danger Zone while flying your Aeronca Champ down a river, not all of us connect a terrible 1980s movie soundtrack with 65 horsepower flying.

-----------End of Curmudgeon Rant------------------

Here are a few neat ones I've come across.

The B-52 is only a model but what a model!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!